USB C to Mini Displayport, CHOETECH 4K 60Hz Mini DP Adapter with PD Charging Port, Type C to Mini Displayport Adapter for 2016/ 2017 MacBook Pro, 2015/ 2016 MacBook, Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/ S8 Plus
Out Of Stock
USB C to Mini DP Adapter
CHOETECH USB C to Mini DP Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the Mimi DP port of an HDTV or projector to display video and audio.
The ultra slim and lightweight adapter is the perfect accessory for your MacBook and other laptops with USB-C port, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
USB Type C Compatible Devices(Partial List)
- 2017/2016 MacBook Pro
- 2016/2015 MacBook 12’’ and 13’’
- Huawei Matebook
- Dell Alienware
- Dell XPS 13
- Lenovo YOGA 900
- Microsoft Lumia 950
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8 / S8 Plus
1. It is onLY compatible with computers with DP Alt Mode, not for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or Slimport solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. If your computer supports 4K@60Hz, while your monitor/TV only supports 4K@30Hz or 1080p, you can only output 4K@30Hz or 1080p rather than 4K@60Hz.
4. MacBook 12” does not support 4K@60Hz output; It has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
5. 4K video resolution requires a 4k capable computer video source, mini DP cable, and output display.
6. For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long mini displayport cable, we highly recommend using a short mini displayport cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.