3-in-1 Adapter, More Options
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI/VGA/DP Adapter provides you with more options, you can choose available HDMI, VGA and DP ports to connect your computer to an external monitor.
Compact premium design with aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to take out for business or trips.
No driver installation required, with native support in Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64)and Mac OS 10~11.5 operating systems. Also works with Google Chrome OS.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Partial List)
- MacBook Pro (13-Inch, Late 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel 2015
- Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
- HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. only one display (HDMI, VGA or DP) can be connected at a time.
2. The adapter is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
3. Requires an HDMI/VGA/DP cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
4. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI/DP cable and output display.
5.It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with with MHL solution or Slimport solution instead of DP Alt mode.
6.For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI/VGA/DP cable, for stable output, we highly recommendusing a short HDMI/VGA/DP cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
7.In order for your setup to work properly, please be sure to follow the Connection Guides illustrated in the User Manual to complete the connection.
8.The adapter is not hot swappable. Unplugging the HDMI/VGA/DP cable is not allowed as the adapter is operating and you have to follow the Connection Guides to set up again.