Converts USB C to HDMI
Stream your notebook’s video and audio content to an external display, TV, monitor or projector with the CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter.
Charging While Displaying
The adapter features an additional USB-C port that supports USB Power Delivery up to 60W, enabling you to charge your laptop, even while outputting video.
4K UHD Resolution at 60Hz
Support resolutions up to 4K with a refresh rate of up to 60Hz for a clear picture that reduces blurring during fast-action scenes.
Highly portable with a small footprint and lightweight design, fitting easily into your laptop bag or carrying case.
USB Type C Compatible Devices:
-2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2016 MacBook Pro (13” & 15”)
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Dell XPS 13-9350-R1609 13.3", XPS 15
- Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
• It is only compatible with computers with DP alt mode, not for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or Slimport solution.
• Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
• 4K@60Hz resolution requires your computer, cable and display (TV/monitor) support 4K@60Hz.
• MacBook 12” does not support 4K@60Hz output; it has a maximum output of 4K@30Hz.
• An HDMI 2.0-compliant cable is required as utilizing the highest resolution 3840x2160@60Hz. HDMI 1.4/1.3 cables will likely result in a blank screen, digital noise, or display drop-offs.
• For certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommend using a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.