USB C to HDMI Adapter, CHOETECH USB Type C (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) to HDMI Adapter for Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus, 2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2016/2015 MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel (4K@30Hz)
USB-C to HDMI Adapter
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI adapter lets you use the USB Type-C port on your computer to deliver visuals to your HDMI-equipped monitor. Supports resolution up to 3840*2160@30Hz. Backward compatible with 1080p, 720p.
No Limit for Vision
Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables your families to watch the video, and also allows you to work without interruption.
Compact and Durable Design
Compact and premium design with aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your lifestyle and easy to take out for business or trips.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Partial List):
- 2017 MacBook Pro
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- 2016 MacBook
- 2015 MacBook
- Chromebook Pixel
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8/S8/S8 Plus
-For mobile phones, it is onLY Compatible with Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, NOT for Nintendo Switch, or other USB-C smartphones and tablets.
1. It is only compatible with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) computers with DP alt mode, NOT for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or Slimport solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. 4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
4. Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, we highly recommend using an HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display to stable output.