USB A to USB C Cable
The USB C Cable from CHOETECH allows you to connect your phone and other Type-C equipped hardware to USB powered equipment so you can sync and charge your device.
Low-profile connector with a reversible design simplifies the connection. Plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.
The combination of sturdy construction with a flexible jacket and USB connectors with molded strain relief provides a cable with reliable performance and long life.
USB Type C Cable Compatibility List
- 2015 Apple new MacBook with 12" Retina Display
- LG G5
- HTC 10
- 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
- HP Pavilion x2
- Nokia N1
- Lenovo Zuk Z1
- Google Pixel C
- ASUS Z580C tablet
- onePlus 3 (Note: Due to the private protocol, onePlus 3 does not rapid charge)
- Moto Z/ Moto Z Force
- LG G5
Current Output: 5V/2.4A
Data Transfer: 480Mbps
- The USB-C to USB-A cable is not compatible with the onePlus 2.
- The cable does not support rapid charge on onePlus 3, for onePlus 3 is adopted with the private charging protocol.