[Certified] CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI 2.0 Output Adapter for Mac & Windows Thunderbolt 3 Computers ( Support two monitors up to 4K@60Hz, Not USB-C Compatible)
Out Of Stock
Support Dual 4K@60Hz Displays
The Thunderbolt 3 to dual HDMI 2.0 output adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with HDMI 2.0 input, supporting UHD resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
Durable and Lightweight
Portable design with rugged aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to carry for business or trips.
important Compatibility Details
1. To work with this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. Adapter will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt™3 capable USB-C port.
3. Supports any operating system which has driver support for Thunderbolt™ 3. Currently, this is limited to Windows 10 and Mac OS latest version.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility
Most of early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS/firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers and software updates before they will work properly with the adapter. To get the latest updates for a Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites. The required updates will vary depending on your computer.
1. Supports dual video output with resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz only when connected by using two HDMI 2.0 capable cables, HDMI 2.0 enabled system and display.
3. Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI 2.0 capable cable, we highly recommend using a HDMI 2.0 capable cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
4. Please refer to the user manual attached for more detailed operation information.