[Certified] CHOETECH Thunderbolt 3 to Dual DisplayPort Adapter for Mac & Windows Thunderbolt 3 Computers (Support Dual 4K 60Hz or Single 5K, Not USB-C Compatible)
Out Of Stock
The Thunderbolt 3 to dual DisplayPort adapter can connect a Thunderbolt 3 computer to two separate monitors with DisplayPort input, supporting UHD resolution up to 4K@60Hz.
High-Bandwidth 5K Display
Thunderbolt 3 bandwidth supports up to 40Gbps to connect a 5K monitor over two DisplayPort connections to this adapter.
important Compatibility Details
1. To work with this adapter, your computer must support Thunderbolt 3. Adapter will not function if attached to a non-Thunderbolt™3 capable USB-C port.
3. Supports any operating system which has driver support for Thunderbolt™ 3. Currently, this is limited to Windows 10 and Mac OS latest version.
Conversion to HDMI / DVI / VGA can only be done with active adapters (not inexpensive DP++ passive adapters). We recommend this adapter be used with native DisplayPort monitors for the best possible performance.
Thunderbolt 3 Compatibility
Most of early Thunderbolt 3 PCs require BIOS/firmware, Thunderbolt 3 drivers and software updates before they will work properly with the adapter. To get the latest updates for a Thunderbolt enabled system, please check the Thunderbolt updates website https://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates for a list of system vendors with links to their respective support websites. The required updates will vary depending on your computer.
1. 4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, DP cable and output display.
2. Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long DisplayPort cable, we highly recommend using a short DisplayPort cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.
3. Please refer to the user manual attached for more detailed operation information.