USB 3.1 Type C (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) to HDMI Adapter (4K Resolution) for Galaxy S8, MacBook 2016, ect(Plastic Shell) Incompatible with 2017 Macbook Pro or iMac
Out Of Stock
USB C to HDMI Adapter
CHOETECH USB C to HDMI Adapter lets you connect a USB Type-C device to the HDMI port of an HDTV or projector to display video and audio.
The ultra slim and lightweight adapter is the perfect accessory for your MacBook and other laptops with USB-C port, fitting easily into your laptop bag, great for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) applications at the office.
No driver installation required, with native support in Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/10 (X86/X64)and Mac OS 10~11.5 operating systems. Also works with Google Chrome OS.
USB Type C Compatible Devices
- Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
- MacBook Pro (13-Inch, Late 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports)
- 2015/2016 MacBook 12"
- ChromeBook Pixel 2015
- Dell XPS 12 (9250), Dell XPS 13 (9350/9550)
- HP Spectre 13, HP Elite x3, HP EliteBook Folio G1
1. The adapter is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP Alt Mode.
2. Requires an HDMI cable (Sold Separately) for connection to a display.
3. 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
4.It does not support USB-C smartphones and tablets, for most of them work with with MHL solution or Slimport solution instead of DP Alt mode.
5.For certain monitors such as Philips 288P6(4K@30Hz), Dell P2715Q (4K@30Hz) may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, for stable output, we highly recommendusing a short HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display.
6. It is not suggested to be used with Lenovo Yoga 910.