USB C to HDMI VGA Adapter, CHOETECH 2 in 1 Type C to VGA HDMI 4K (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) UHD Dual Screen Display Adapter for 2016/ 2017 MacBook Pro, ChromeBook Pixel, Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus
Out Of Stock
2 In 1 USB-C Adapter
USB-C to HDMI+VGA adapter offers a plug and play solution for mirroring what display on your USB-C laptop to external TV/monitors/projectors.
HDMI maximum resolution: 4K x 2K/30Hz for separate output (Support HDCP)
HDMI maximum resolution: 1080P/60Hz for simultaneous output with VGA
VGA maximum resolution: 1080P/60Hz always (DO NOT support HDCP)
No Driver Installation Required
Plug and play, no driver installation required, just connect it. Ideal for office, conference and home theater entertainment.
No Limit for Vision
Features mirror display and extend (video expansion) display which enables your families to watch video, and also allows you to work without interruption.
Compact and Durable Design
Compact and premium design with aluminum housing, perfectly to meet your life style and easy to take out for business or trips.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Partial List):
-2017 MacBook Pro( 13 Inch & 15 Inch)
- 2016 MacBook Pro (13” & 15”)
- 2015/2016 MacBook
- ChromeBook Pixel
- Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus
-For mobile phones, it is onLY Compatible with Galaxy S8/S8 Plus, NOT for Nintendo Switch, or other USB-C smartphones and tablets.
1. It is only compatible with USB-C port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) notebooks with DP alt mode, NOT for USB-C smartphones (Except Samsung Galaxy S8/ S8 Plus) and tablets, as most of them work with MHL or Slimport solution.
2. Supported resolutions and refresh rates of the adapter are entirely dependent on the USB-C host devices and connected display specifications.
3. 4K Resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable and output display.
4. Because certain monitors may turn on and off every minute as connected with a long HDMI cable, we highly recommend using a HDMI cable within 5.9ft to connect your display for stable output.